High Road Agency | Corporate Website, Social Media Management, Reputation Management
The High Road Agency will design and build a website. We will work closely with you on all phases of site construction from research and initial conceptualization to site launch and ongoing maintenance. Your corporate site will have up to ten (10) pages and will be built in accordance with the following scope and assumptions:
- Develop a new website on WordPress, a modern CMS platform.
- Leverage a premium theme and adapt it to create a unique look and feel.
- Use a responsive site design to provide optimal viewing across all platforms and devices (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Create header and footer, develop improved menu and navigation structure, and expand content on sub-pages.
- Write website copy and proof all content.
- Search optimize the site with SEO tracking tool and analytics.
- Your website will operate as designed in all current web browsers. Outdated browsers may not display the site as intended.
- We will backup your site on a daily basis. In the event of a site outage, we will work quickly to restore your site to the most recent stable backup.
- We will provide stock photography as needed; however, you will need to provide the photography and details of your region as discussed.
- Integrations outside what is mentioned in the scope are not included.
Social Media Management (3 months)
The High Road Agency will provide professional content strategy and development for one (1) account. This will include a dashboard that provides account management and a single login for all social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+, enabling us to collaborate with you on the following:
- Monitor and post to multiple social platforms
- Track social engagement
- Scheduling and reporting tools
- Do-it-together content strategy
- Minimum two (2) to four (4) posts per week to all requested social media channels
Reputation Management (1 location)
Deliverables: Taking steps to manage your online reputation is important. Using our reputation intelligence and listening tools, we help place control of your reputation in your hands.
Accurate business listings are an important part of showing up properly on Google and helping customers find your business online. We will correct your current business listing data (name, address, phone, etc.) on all major directories, create more listings, and generate new citations to improve your chances of getting found in local search results.
- Monthly reporting and alerts on your reputation and mentions of the business location on social media networks, blogs, search engines and review sites
- Provide better engagement with customers and generate leads
- Monitor and help manage positive and negative reviews
- Insure maps and navigation devices are updated with your current location