Welcome to the new AAF SWVA website. Our goal with the new site was to more vividly showcase the goings-on of the club and to add some much-needed functionality. The new site features some awesome parallax imagery and video backgrounds, a new color scheme which will carry throughout AAF SWVA’s future branding, a bigger focus on our blog as well as a new Job Board.
- The new About section does a better job describing the scope of AAF SWVA and our role within the larger national American Advertising Federation.
- The new Membership section was rewritten from scratch to show the best reasons that AAF is right for you and your organization.
- The new Job Board is self-serve, meaning you can log on and post your own job openings for full-time, part-time, freelance, internships and more. When you fill the position, you can also log on and remove it. To get started, head over to our Jobs page and Submit a Job. Your first job submission will register your account which you can use in the future. Once your job is submitted, it will be pending until approved by our website team.
- Our new Instagram footer widget now pulls photos with the hashtag #aafswva, so your photos can appear right on our website!
- The new Blog is just sexy.
We hope you enjoy the new site and let us know if you have any feedback!